• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question jury duty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETX

Veronica1228 said:
I'm simply trying to find out why Jetx is a big ol' racist.
Interesting... you are labeling me as a rascist, simply because you don't agree with my opinion.....

Personally, I think that by your being BLIND to others thoughts.... YOU are the rascist.... since you seem unable to acknowledge other persons right to their opinion.

If it weren't for activist rascists, like Jesse Jackson,

Was Ray Nagin (Mayor of New Orleans) a rascist when he said:
“We ask black people … It’s time for us to come together. It’s time for us to rebuild New Orleans _ the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. This city will be a majority African American city. It’s the way God wants it to be. You can’t have New Orleans no other way. It wouldn’t be New Orleans.”

Why aren't the 38 Congressmen who racially segregate themselves into the "Black Caucus," rascists?

Is Jesse Jackson a rascist when he has turned civil rights into a protection racket. In effect, civil-rights leaders tell corporations that in exchange for contributions, they won't organize a boycott of the corporation's products or bring a civil-rights lawsuit. They tell politicians that in exchange for racial preferences and easy access to class-action lawsuits, they won't call the politician a racist and organize a riot in his district.
If you want to see an example of this 'racket', go to: http://www.jca.apc.org/web-news/corpwatch-jp/151.html

Look at all the hip-hop, rap, etc artists and you will see nothing but a sea of black faces, in every aspect of their lives. Are they rascist??

Calling someone else a rascist has become just another 'easy call' smear campaign for those who are really rascists themselves.

And finally, lets make one thing clearl. I am not a rascist... but am a realist. I have never, and will never, classify someone by their skin color. I do classify someone by their actions, honor and integrity. I have, and will continue, to fight and exist right alongside any person of any color or nationality.... to challenge anyone, of any color, who doesn't respect ANYONE's individual rights and the Freedoms and liberty's that we should all enjoy. :cool:

garrula lingua

Maybe because I have been around life for 56 years, and have lived fully:
I don't like to label people.
I have found that we are all colorfully different &, given a chance, it's quite easy to really like people.

Racist is a heavy label, I reserve it for the truly deserving. I don't slam it on someone for a few words. I don't judge anyone for a few words, unless they constitute a criminal threat.

Wasn't Lenny Bruce hounded/broken for saying f ?

I like IAAL, I like Jetx. They are both controversial at times, but, come on - they get their point across, they are both consistently correct and they both have a ferocious sense of humor.

Sometimes we need a counterpoint to sweetness and light and, sometimes posters on this forum should hear the facts - flat and cold.
Some 'rough' comments may cause the poster to look at their acts/thinking and realize how they sound/lookto others.

PS: They are both major contributors and have helped many people and should be commended for that.

Veronica1228

JETX said:
Interesting... you are labeling me as a rascist, simply because you don't agree with my opinion.....

Personally, I think that by your being BLIND to others thoughts.... YOU are the rascist.... since you seem unable to acknowledge other persons right to their opinion.

If it weren't for activist rascists, like Jesse Jackson,

Was Ray Nagin (Mayor of New Orleans) a rascist when he said:
“We ask black people … It’s time for us to come together. It’s time for us to rebuild New Orleans _ the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. This city will be a majority African American city. It’s the way God wants it to be. You can’t have New Orleans no other way. It wouldn’t be New Orleans.”

Why aren't the 38 Congressmen who racially segregate themselves into the "Black Caucus," rascists?

Is Jesse Jackson a rascist when he has turned civil rights into a protection racket. In effect, civil-rights leaders tell corporations that in exchange for contributions, they won't organize a boycott of the corporation's products or bring a civil-rights lawsuit. They tell politicians that in exchange for racial preferences and easy access to class-action lawsuits, they won't call the politician a racist and organize a riot in his district.
If you want to see an example of this 'racket', go to: http://www.jca.apc.org/web-news/corpwatch-jp/151.html

Look at all the hip-hop, rap, etc artists and you will see nothing but a sea of black faces, in every aspect of their lives. Are they rascist??

Calling someone else a rascist has become just another 'easy call' smear campaign for those who are really rascists themselves.

And finally, lets make one thing clearl. I am not a rascist... but am a realist. I have never, and will never, classify someone by their skin color. I do classify someone by their actions, honor and integrity. I have, and will continue, to fight and exist right alongside any person of any color or nationality.... to challenge anyone, of any color, who doesn't respect ANYONE's individual rights and the Freedoms and liberty's that we should all enjoy. :cool:
First of all, no one is a "rascist" because it's spelled r-a-c-i-s-t. Learn how to spell.

Secondly, I called YOU a racist because of the remark you made. You said that you knew the other poster was black because of her life style and actions. Now I am asking you to defend your remark. Not your right to make that remark because we all know you have the right to make it, no one is questioning that. I am asking you to defend the CONTENT of your remark which appears to be racist. If I have misunderstood your implication then I will immediately apologize, but so far all we've gotten from you is a lot of blathering about your Constitutional rights which were never in doubt.

So, come on. Enough double talk and grand standing. Commit to something and explain your comment.

AHA

Veronica1228 said:
Now people are making derogatory comments about fish? When will this all end? Can't we all just get along, people??? :D
I want to see the fish come here and defend their right to stink!!!!:D :D :D

CdwJava

rmet4nzkx said:
What is the difference between an Attorney and a Sturgeon?
Must ... refrain ... must ... not ... make ... bottom-feeder ... joke ... must resist ...

- Carl

rmet4nzkx

You Are Guilty said:
Good god, that joke is older than JETX :p

"One is a filthy, dirty, bottom-feeder and the other is a fish."
Or "One is a scum sucking bottom dweller, the other is a fish":) Now I have to go hide from the Fish and Game warden so I don't get in trouble for saying something insensitive re the Sturgeon.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">