• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question regarding motion for discovery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

Ummonx said:
uncles are in thier 60's,

your probably right about the DA, But I have an In in the next county.

You have to remember these guys have maybe a 6th grade education. they were told what to do, they were told that no one in the family wanted anything to do with them. the half brother and crew was all they had.

As I said no one would be against compensating fairly for the improvements to the house.

The bigger issue is that defendants always "assumed" they would get all of the uncles assets.

again I am concerned about the ruling of the judge. and the venue issue, if only to get them a fair shake.
Where was the family all this time, they were not concerned with their uncles were they?

And why does the son of the original POA assume that he will have the house after fixing it up, perhaps he was promised it?

If the case is so strong why can't it stand on it's merrits?

These are questions you will have to answer because they will be asked.

Perhaps their RE holding aside from the house can be sold and move them to an assisted care facility, that gives them some autonomy and someone to care for them without the family bickering, the proceeds in a special needs trust.

Ummonx

rmet4nzkx said:
Where was the family all this time, they were not concerned with their uncles were they?
the rest of the family was told they wanted nothing to do with them. (confirmed by the uncles) regardless what basis of law would this affect?

rmet4nzkx said:
And why does the son of the original POA assume that he will have the house after fixing it up, perhaps he was promised it?
nope, regardless how would this have a basis in law

rmet4nzkx said:
If the case is so strong why can't it stand on it's merrits?
Thats what I am trying to figure out

rmet4nzkx said:
These are questions you will have to answer because they will be asked.

Perhaps their RE holding aside from the house can be sold and move them to an assisted care facility, that gives them some autonomy and someone to care for them without the family bickering, the proceeds in a special needs trust.
a) they dont need assisted facility care
b) they dont want assisted facility care
c) they have in house care.

Look, I appreciate you exploring all the sides. You apparently have the impression I am after thier money. I will get nothing from this, nor do I need or want it. I sat down with these guys, all they want is their home back

what I am really looking for is specific answers for specific questions. we have a lawyer to explore the cost and the ramifications of all this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">