• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

QUESTiON

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GEORGiA

I was just wondering about how long it takes for the father of a baby to establish paternity, legitimate, then try to obtain custody of his child...I know that you guys can't give me an exact answer, I was just curious as to if it took awhile or if it was a slow process...

Is it expensive?

CJane

What is the name of your state? GEORGiA

I was just wondering about how long it takes for the father of a baby to establish paternity, legitimate, then try to obtain custody of his child...I know that you guys can't give me an exact answer, I was just curious as to if it took awhile or if it was a slow process...

Is it expensive?
GAWD... would you just CALM DOWN and enjoy the Holidays? :p

He is NOT going to get custody. YES it would be HUGELY expensive to even try. And he would have to prove you UNFIT. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Breathe girl.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">