• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Well guys (and gals) I've thought a lot about what you all have told me throughout the past year about my son's father (yes I know legally he has no father but I didn't know what else to call him besides sperm donor and that didn't seem very nice) and everything....

I want him to have the opportunity to be in his son's life...his son deserves the chance to get to know him....I've contacted all his friends that he used to hang out with, even got so far as a phone number (that is not connected.) I know he's in VA but I don't know his SSN...

I don't want him to think I'm persuing him for money because I'm not but it looks like my only option is to go through with that because maybe they have more resources than I do...does anyone have any ideas, thoughts, or opinions??

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Do you have a county in Virginia? Some boards of elections have their list of registered voters online that can be accessed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">