• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quit My Job - Sexual Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

You Are Guilty

I'm gonna guess it's one of those "courtroom words" that's rarely heard anywhere else :)
Hey, the lawyers have to justify their continued existence somehow.

PS: At $5.6 million, that works out to $509,090.90 per (alleged) "inch". I wonder if the coworkers are still bragging now :eek:

NoMoreFedUp

I don't have anything new to report but wanted to say hi anyways. :)

And yes, emoluments does sound like a rash treatment. :)

I do not believe that their registered agent has been served yet. But, if you google my first and last name or the name of the defendant company, it's there in black and white. It has a link showing the name of the case (ME vs. THEM) and the case number.

If you click on the link it takes you to dockets.justia.com and gives more info about the case, such as type of case, date of filing, amount demanded, etc. Then it has a link to go to PACER for all the documents.

So anyways, as things happen, I'll be back. Thanks again for all the help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">