• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quotes from rad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The It

"The lawyers soaked up $30,000 from me." That's not what they said. They said you did not pay them that is why they fired you as a client. It's amazing how much a lawyer talks (and how many 'confidential' letters are disclosed when they don't get paid.

"So I said piss on everybody. I will NEVER pay another dime. I have a new baby and a great life with my money. No more lawyers or garnishments...Ever.... Ha Ha Ha!

The Fatherhood Underground is alive and strong."

My question is: What is the "Fatherhood Underground" and do they really advocate non-payment of child support, or is it just an excuse of an organization where men get together trading stories of them being victims or exchanging strategies to not live up to their legal obligations???

...you know what they say about inquiring minds... :rolleyes:

The It

...yawn

My question remains, and is a valid one. If deadbeats are using this alleged fatherhood underground to circumvent their obligations to their children, then it must be exposed for what it is and dealt with appropriately.

karma1

and perhaps....

if POS parents were hit in the pocket book for making false allegations and keeping the children from the other parent, we would not see the likes of you and butternut returning to this board, again and again and again.

S

Sandman-XX

Well,

at the risk of opening an old can of worms, I don't understand.. who are these people and why are they continually tormenting someone?

The It

Ahem...

If you had read the reports on rads former site, you would note that the son made the accusation, not me or butterlegs. It is a well documented fact with CPS that they went to the daycare where the child was after the daycare provider reported that the child said his dad had taught him something too naughty for me to say. Butterlegs was contacted at work, in person, by the CPS worker after he interviewed the child and let her know that she must not allow the children to be around rad. What part of that has slipped through your little minds??? There is no evidence (because none exists) that we had anything to do with the allegation. It was such a tremendous shock to us. Rad didn't make things any better when he skipped to AZ the following day, either. What would you have done??? You simpletons look through the eyes of a man who falsely accuses us of falsely accusing him because he is in such denial that his own son accused him (whether it happened or not). If you knew factually that it was in and of the 5 year old child that the accusation came, would you still want rad to babysit for you???

E.P.S. It was rad, himself, who took on the role as the poster child for PAS during the early stages of the divorce. I could write a book about how horrible he was to butter in front of the kids. Even have some on tape. Also, have a tape made with her and him talking in front of the school the oldest went to saying that a certain someone meant nothing to him and that he just wanted butter.:D

(editted POS to PAS)

Last edited:
S

Sandman-XX

Re: Ahem...

The It said:
If you had read the reports on rads former site, you would note that the son made the accusation, not me or butterlegs. It is a well documented fact with CPS that they went to the daycare where the child was after the daycare provider reported that the child said his dad had taught him something too naughty for me to say. Butterlegs was contacted at work, in person, by the CPS worker after he interviewed the child and let her know that she must not allow the children to be around rad. What part of that has slipped through your little minds??? There is no evidence (because none exists) that we had anything to do with the allegation. It was such a tremendous shock to us. Rad didn't make things any better when he skipped to AZ the following day, either. What would you have done??? You simpletons look through the eyes of a man who falsely accuses us of falsely accusing him because he is in such denial that his own son accused him (whether it happened or not). If you knew factually that it was in and of the 5 year old child that the accusation came, would you still want rad to babysit for you???

E.P.S. It was rad, himself, who took on the role as the poster child for POS during the early stages of the divorce. I could write a book about how horrible he was to butter in front of the kids. Even have some on tape. Also, have a tape made with her and him talking in front of the school the oldest went to saying that a certain someone meant nothing to him and that he just wanted butter.:D
Wow, talk about what looks like a guilty conscience...
And exactly who are you calling a simpleton, not even knowing who you are talking too? I may be someone who lives very near you who would resent that kind of mud slinging. And, if this is that guy I think I read about, ron someone, you could always find yourself going to court yourself for alienation of affection, you know. All I wanted, and still want, to know is who is who here? Thanks for partly answering that question, anyway. A neighbor like me may even see you soon. <wave>.

The It

A threat from the sandman???

I am whom you have suspected (we are not supposed to use real names here, BTW). I admit that a few years ago I had not too many things of a kind nature to say about rad, but, I do not bash him in front of the kids. To be perfectly honest, I asked the oldest son what he would talk to his father about if he had a chance and he responded "I would ask him why he took my playstation away". You see, all through this, the child's only concern is why his father has such disregard for him that he took the game system away from him. It has been since replaced, but the question still remains. Materialism is a learned trait, one that has been replaced in this child with moralism.

If you are my neighbor, extend your hand, I will shake it. I have no shame and am a decent man. Do not presume that I will take lightly to threats. I have been to fight in the first Gulf War, and nothing you can do or say can scare me more than that which I have already seen. As far as I am concerned, I'm living on borrowed time now. I should have died years ago. (some may wish that I were dead now)

P

Plantinga

The most comprehensible thing about the world is that it is incomprehensible.

I have said my piece.

Regards,
Plantinga

P

Plantinga

Alvin Plantinga is a philosopher. He is best known for his writings "Atheism, Theism, and Rationality". He analyzes, if you will, religion, and its irrational and unreasonable ideas regarding it. And many other ideas. He has written many books as well, conquering his ideas and analytical theories on religion.

He is quite brilliant.
Here is an article on him: http://www.leaderu.com/truth/3truth02.html

Regards,
Plantinga

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">