• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

raped by brother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

mother1314 said:
Thanks for your support. I will tell anyone who is facing the same choices... Don't hesitate to protect your children. They are worth it.

Hopefully the poster will read this and learn.

C

ConfusedInLa

--PARIDISE-- said:
What did the police say when you reported it? Instead of spending time on your PC, you should be reporting your daughter being raped. I have never bashed anyone on this site, but you clearly need a jolt of reality. I don't care if your pointing 3.1 toes at me, you are sick. Deal with your messed up family, get your poor children help. You could not even notice your daughter was raped at the age of 9. You did do her laundry didn't you? I guess your 4th grader just skipped off to school showing NO SYMPTOMS? YOU have the morbid life lady, and your children should be taken away from you immedietly. If you don't want bashed, don't come here............
apparently you can't read. the children were not living w/me at the time . there dad was doing their laundry and watching them skip off to school as if nothing happened .my daughter begged me not to tell when i confronted her with what i had found b/c she didn't want all this to come out and be embarassed ,hurt her brother or worse have her older brother kill him,and she was scared her dad wouldn't believe her and this would drive an even bigger wedge between them. and thats exaCTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING! i was devasted and had no family that lives here to go to for support/ advice .i wanted to handle this without going to prison and leaving my daughter w/out a mom u idiot. she is doing fine and just wants this to be over as quickly as possible.i will leave the rest to the real counselors to handle. i misunderstood what she had said about him still trying. god forbid you should ever have to got thru anything like this .i was upset that he did what he did but i was also smart enough to know that someone had to have done it to him for him to know anything ABOUT THAT AT 7 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED.so now i have 2 kids that were molested..as far as i'm concerned you can all go to hell with the b******s that started all this including the ones who molested and raped me when i was 5 years old!when you walk a mile in my shoes -then tell me what you would do. you really should ask a few questions and know a little more about whats going on before you pass judgement.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You've been TOLD what to do. Go to the police.

Listen to me please. This is offered with no judgement about you; no judgement about what you're going through; it is offered solely in the best interest of your daughter.

A friend of mine was raped by her brother for years. She never told anyone; I am one of only two people in the world who knows that it happened (outside of the friend and the brother). She is a particularly strong character but it almost ruined her life. She was in her forties before she was able to put it behind her, because she never got any help. It wasn't until then that she was able to tell even the two people she told. She was unable to sustain a relationship; her self-image was poor. She is exceptionally intelligent, well educated, well thought of in her field, but her personal life was in a mess for decades. To this day her family doesn't know, and if her other brother ever finds out he will probably kill the brother who did it. I mean that in the literal sense.

Your daughter is going to need psychological counselling to get through this. If you absolutely can't bring yourself to report your son, I can understand that, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get professional help for your daughter.

D

d8ddysgirl

"including the ones who molested and raped me when i was 5 years old!"

OMG you need to get some help like yesterday. I see a pattern here.

Be embarrassed? You have to be kidding me. I would not care if my child were embarrassed I would care more that she understands this is wrong and that she doesn't do it to someone else. Like her brother did. What is even breaking my heart worse is that you said she did not want to hurt her brother. That sounds like that is coming from an adult feeding that to her if she speaks out.

God help your family because you really need it. Thats not bashing or anything thats the free advice you came here for.

T

TalulaRae

While you are trying to formulate the details to defend your position, you are wasting precious time. It’s no surprise that your children are not or were not living with you. Coming to you for help has just confirmed any child’s worst fears. “Mommy and Daddy will never believe me and even if they do they won’t protect me from harm…this must be what I deserve…” You keep pointing your finger at everybody else, looking for someone to blame for this and then have the audacity to claim “she is doing fine.” All in an attempt to convince yourself, which is not going to be that hard, that you don’t have to do a f***ing thing but seek out free advice that you refuse to take. What a piece of work you are. Please lose the title “Mother” you so loosely use, you are not a parent you are a gross example of what is wrong with this world.

I almost feel that this whole story is a pathetic way to get attention from the people that post here. Perhaps it’s not going the way you planned. Like the girl who staged her own abduction? She never thought she’d get caught. But maybe you feel you deserve all this negative attention. In case you haven’t noticed this is NEGATIVE ATTENTION!
Oh, and please don’t try to use that lame excuse that you were molested as a child so therefore it is no surprise that your children are rapists and victims of rape. Why do the children not live with you??? Don’t answer that! In fact just turn off the damn computer and look at yourself in that empty screen. Take a good hard look at what you are doing. Either way you should be ashamed of yourself.

D

d8ddysgirl

TalulaRae said:
While you are trying to formulate the details to defend your position, you are wasting precious time. It’s no surprise that your children are not or were not living with you. Coming to you for help has just confirmed any child’s worst fears. “Mommy and Daddy will never believe me and even if they do they won’t protect me from harm…this must be what I deserve…” You keep pointing your finger at everybody else, looking for someone to blame for this and then have the audacity to claim “she is doing fine.” All in an attempt to convince yourself, which is not going to be that hard, that you don’t have to do a f***ing thing but seek out free advice that you refuse to take. What a piece of work you are. Please lose the title “Mother” you so loosely use, you are not a parent you are a gross example of what is wrong with this world.

I almost feel that this whole story is a pathetic way to get attention from the people that post here. Perhaps it’s not going the way you planned. Like the girl who staged her own abduction? She never thought she’d get caught. But maybe you feel you deserve all this negative attention. In case you haven’t noticed this is NEGATIVE ATTENTION!
Oh, and please don’t try to use that lame excuse that you were molested as a child so therefore it is no surprise that your children are rapists and victims of rape. Why do the children not live with you??? Don’t answer that! In fact just turn off the damn computer and look at yourself in that empty screen. Take a good hard look at what you are doing. Either way you should be ashamed of yourself.

Standing up applauding!!!

Shay-Pari'e

ConfusedInLa said:
apparently you can't read. the children were not living w/me at the time . there dad was doing their laundry and watching them skip off to school as if nothing happened .my daughter begged me not to tell when i confronted her with what i had found b/c she didn't want all this to come out and be embarassed ,hurt her brother or worse have her older brother kill him,and she was scared her dad wouldn't believe her and this would drive an even bigger wedge between them. and thats exaCTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING! i was devasted and had no family that lives here to go to for support/ advice .i wanted to handle this without going to prison and leaving my daughter w/out a mom u idiot. she is doing fine and just wants this to be over as quickly as possible.i will leave the rest to the real counselors to handle. i misunderstood what she had said about him still trying. god forbid you should ever have to got thru anything like this .i was upset that he did what he did but i was also smart enough to know that someone had to have done it to him for him to know anything ABOUT THAT AT 7 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED.so now i have 2 kids that were molested..as far as i'm concerned you can all go to hell with the b******s that started all this including the ones who molested and raped me when i was 5 years old!when you walk a mile in my shoes -then tell me what you would do. you really should ask a few questions and know a little more about whats going on before you pass judgement.
(QUOTE) hope in your perfect little lives and your perfect little worlds that nothing bad ever happens to you or your families because you suck at having any compassion or understanding for anyone.(QUOTE)

Every person responding has more than enough compassion........for your DAUGHTER! Not that it matters, you said your son did not live with you, or his father for that fact, not your daughter. So what your saying is, you have not reported this? Do you even understand how this effects your daughter? Never mind, you can't possibly understand.

Breezy had the right idea, keep it simple responding to you. Someone should track your ISP and report it for you.

C

ConfusedInLa

cbg said:
You've been TOLD what to do. Go to the police.

Listen to me please. This is offered with no judgement about you; no judgement about what you're going through; it is offered solely in the best interest of your daughter.

A friend of mine was raped by her brother for years. She never told anyone; I am one of only two people in the world who knows that it happened (outside of the friend and the brother). She is a particularly strong character but it almost ruined her life. She was in her forties before she was able to put it behind her, because she never got any help. It wasn't until then that she was able to tell even the two people she told. She was unable to sustain a relationship; her self-image was poor. She is exceptionally intelligent, well educated, well thought of in her field, but her personal life was in a mess for decades. To this day her family doesn't know, and if her other brother ever finds out he will probably kill the brother who did it. I mean that in the literal sense.

Your daughter is going to need psychological counselling to get through this. If you absolutely can't bring yourself to report your son, I can understand that, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get professional help for your daughter.
thank you for your input and not being judgemental. i never expected to come here and get this .I was upset and had no one here lean on and when i was ill i found some nice friends online that were going thru simialr things and like an idiot i thought i might find some help here.just because i am on the computer for 15 mins doesn't mean i wasn't doing anything about what happened. THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED .MY CHILD HAS BEEN TO A DR. AND A COUNSELOR AND MY SON HAS BEEN ARRESTED.THIS ALL HAPPENED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF FINDING OUT .anyway this thread will end here b/c like u said i got better things to do than waste my time in this forum.

Shay-Pari'e

ConfusedInLa said:
thank you for your input and not being judgemental. i never expected to come here and get this .I was upset and had no one here lean on and when i was ill i found some nice friends online that were going thru simialr things and like an idiot i thought i might find some help here.just because i am on the computer for 15 mins doesn't mean i wasn't doing anything about what happened. THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED .MY CHILD HAS BEEN TO A DR. AND A COUNSELOR AND MY SON HAS BEEN ARRESTED.THIS ALL HAPPENED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF FINDING OUT .anyway this thread will end here b/c like u said i got better things to do than waste my time in this forum.

We can only hope that is true.

M

masterjester

shut up

okay i have read all the messages so far and all it seems is that you people are attacking the mother. okay the boy is 14 the girl is 10 or something like that. it dont matter you people are saying her kids should be taken away from her hell no that is her property. people can only do so much at so much time i am not saying that something is weird on why she just found out now if it had been going on for at least 3 years. yes her son is sick and does need help and does need to be turned in that is my opinion but i get what your saying when you dont want to see your kid in jail no one does. but that is where he belongs is some where else besides in the same state as your daughter. i know that trying to contact the father is hard because i cant get ahold of my dad and he is a being an ass hole. but what you need to do is the following: turn your son in for help. he will be in a detenion center and that is where he should be before it happens to someone else besides your daughter. i think some people are right about it having to happen to him to get it from somewhere if you think about it his dad is no where to be found i take it; it might of been him as your son was a younger boy of maybe 8 or so we dont know. as for your daughter she needs to see help. she has been tramatized. she needs to be comforted but not too much i should say this way she doesnt get what she wants all the time she just needs to be told okay this has happened it wont happen again your safe now.

BelizeBreeze

CAN YOU NOT READ!!!!!!!!

This post, like the others you have responded to, is OVER. It is 5 months old and has been resolved. If you continue reviving old posts you will most likely be asked to leave this forum.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
masterjester said:
you people are saying her kids should be taken away from her hell no that is her property.
Children aren't the same as puppies, dude. They are NOT property.

AHA

See what happens when you don't close threads. The same s**t hits the fan and sprays us all over again..........I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

This is old news, move on.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Hey, cut the kid a break.

Masterjester is just one more 17 year old who thinks she's more adult than she actually is, and doesn't understand yet that life doesn't always owe you the answer you want.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">