• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent Rear Ender Aggravating Existing Injuries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?GA

What a crappy year!!! :mad: As I said before I was involved in a head-on collision with a drunk driver on 8/21/2004. I was going to physical therapy for my neck and head injuries and was recently released. They are referring me to a neurologist because I have constant head and neck pain. Headaches to the point of nausea/vomiting.

Well I was involved in another accident last night!! I was rear-ended. I was stopped on the white line before the train tracks because I heard the train coming and the arms where coming down. I went to the hospital via ambulance because my neck started burning and shortly after I got a migraine. BTW the guy that hit me had the nastiest attitude with me!!! Asking me: "Why are you calling the police?", "There's no damage!", and "You're not hurt!"

My question is how do I go about mitigating my damages. I haven't even finished with the 1st accident. :confused: Basically this accident is aggravating my existing injuries. So far I have my hospital bill, prescriptions, and estimated 1 or 2 missed days of work. Is what I'm going to ask for fair? No visible damages to the car that I know of (I have to wait until morning to see them). Car is drivable no need for a rental. Also I have an attorney working on the 1st accident. This may sound stupid but do I need to add this one too?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">