• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recived partial deposit, no list

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fl_renter

What is the name of your state? rental is in FL

(this is not my rental, still waiting for my itemized list for my own posts)

An apt was rented in a 4 family building. The tenant moved out leaving everything in good condition. The manager called them to pick up $600 cash and the tenant signed a receipt saying $600 paid for return of security deposit and $0 money due. They never received an itemized list of deductions from their deposit, the $600 is less than half of their original deposit. Are they entiteled to the remainder of the deposit since they didn't get the itemized list or is the cash they got within that 30days after moving out all they are due?

This family doesn't have internet service because is relocating on her own while her DH is on deployment. I'd like to be able to get them an answer but I am at a loss for what would be expected. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">