• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recording Conversations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
snostar said:
Actually, depending on the age and maturity of the child they may be able to give "informed consent." But, only a judge can make that determination.
AT FIVE AND A FREAKIN' HALF?!?!?!?! No way in hell is a kid that age going to be found to have given informed consent. Let's not go this far out in left field.

T

tigger2two

i figured that just didn't want to confuse the OP. She wasn't even sure what two party state ment so i wanted to keep it simple for her. (not calling the op stupid or anything but i know sometimes i need the simplest terms layed out too LOL)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
That's exactly the point, tigger2. If she thinks there's any appropriateness of taping a 5 1/2 yo's conversations, the issue should not be confused. Sno - I know you know better than that.

snostar

stealth2 said:
Sno - I know you know better than that.
Yeah, I do, can you tell I'm tired? Crap, I missed two important points today, now do I have an appointment at the gallows?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
snostar said:
Yeah, I do, can you tell I'm tired? Crap, I missed two important points today, now do I have an appointment at the gallows?
LOLOL Sorry - I've just been trying to get hold of the people at f*cking Disney to explain to me why the ONLY dvd's I can't play on my kid's PS2 are theirs and am a little bit frustrated. No gallows for you. But you may be required to bring me a bottle of wine. 'Cause I sure as hell need it.

snostar

stealth2 said:
LOLOL Sorry - I've just been trying to get hold of the people at f*cking Disney to explain to me why the ONLY dvd's I can't play on my kid's PS2 are theirs and am a little bit frustrated. No gallows for you. But you may be required to bring me a bottle of wine. 'Cause I sure as hell need it.
Hmm, my son's PS2 plays Disney DVD's..........I'll bring the wine, or better yet I'm make you a maragarita or blood mary (I used to make the best - but no longer indulge myself).

D

DeeCee

There isn't any conversation including the ex on the tape. There is conversation of another party related to him, but she was told she was being recorded (and that statement is also on the tape). As far as the child (will be 6 in December), isn't conversation, anyone asking him questions, but his reaction of carrying on, screaming hysterical because he has to go w/ his dad.

Thanks so much for the replies!!! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">