• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reminder letter - is it legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JoBlack4949

Yes, I'm aware you never asked a question about your termination. I WAS offering to help you with what options you may have had anyway. If it really were wrongful, there WOULD be something you could do about it and, had you answered the question, I would have told you what that something would be. Since you remain adamant that there's nothing you can do, it stands to reason that it was not wrongful. The offer is now withdrawn and you are encouraged to commit an indecent act with yourself.
Thanks cdg for your reply. The well crafted letter they have sent me mentioned in the first post is an understatement. To sum it up, pretty much I cannot fart without telling them even though I no longer work there. I received a severance check which at the time it sounded good and that eliminates me from other options which is fine by me and happy to be gone from that forsaken place. While I don't give a rats ass about their technology secrets, I fear that this letter is only the beginning of more problems to come.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">