• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removing crooked 3rd-party RO's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronald33

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

I recently had two TRO's slapped on me...by the mother-manager of a semi-
well-known actress. That actress is beyond legal age, as am I.

The actress is from my native Texas, and has an unusual reputation for being very gener-
ous and helping others, and isn't strung out on bad habits like most. However, it's a fact
that her "handlers" are extremely rude people.

Though I was in a certain music movie, that was a one-shot project and I've suffered
from some kind of Hollywood blacklisting. And I got no "go-between" connections from
that documentary.

So after several frustrating years, I accidentally got a home address for what I THOUGHT
was the actress. I normally would not try a direct contact, but the situation dictated it,as
she could furnish much-needed work.

Unfortunately,she'd moved out by the time I tried to contact her...and,her mother-manager
(above) stayed behind. I have reason to believe that the actress never got any of the few
communications from me. Restraining orders SHOULD be servable ONLY for oneself,
UNLESS a 3rd party is a minor or incapacitated (which is not the case here.) So I was
"railroaded"...but,unlike David Letterman, I had no attorney to poke holes in the SEVERAL
LIES told in court against me!

It would be one thing if the actress didn't want to deal with me; HOWEVER,it's another thing if a third party doesn't want to deal with me. I know for a fact that,in a CRIMINAL
proceeding,that a person making a filing MUST appear in court (right to face an accuser)

BUT, this was a "civil" proceeding...NO chance to face the alleged accuser;and case
motivated by POLITICS of the entertainment industry!

I have no money for an attorney. But I don't want to wait 2 more years for this crap to
expire. Can somebody help me pro bono?

For details please contact me privately. Thanks.

weenor

Restraining orders do not necessitate your presence for the court to rule if the judge feels there is sufficient evidence that you, as a perfect stranger, are attempting unwanted contract. Stop stalking!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">