• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

repossession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

ok, so about 3 months ago i sold my motorcycle to a close friend of mine. he was to pay me $200 a month until it was paid off. Getting a hold of him to get the money is almost impossible alot of the times, since when its time to pay he trys his hardest to avoid me. anyhow he is now 3 payments behind, almost 4.His girlfriend put her name on the title and i put myself as the lein holder. The motorcycle is at the shop right now waiting for him to pick up, so i was wondering if i can go pick up the bike and repossess it since i am the lein holder on the bike. i kinda want to get there before he does and do this before he knows im going to take it back because i know if he finds out he will more than likely go trash the bike so i cant take it......

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

ok, so about 3 months ago i sold my motorcycle to a close friend of mine. he was to pay me $200 a month until it was paid off. Getting a hold of him to get the money is almost impossible alot of the times, since when its time to pay he trys his hardest to avoid me. anyhow he is now 3 payments behind, almost 4.His girlfriend put her name on the title and i put myself as the lein holder. The motorcycle is at the shop right now waiting for him to pick up, so i was wondering if i can go pick up the bike and repossess it since i am the lein holder on the bike. i kinda want to get there before he does and do this before he knows im going to take it back because i know if he finds out he will more than likely go trash the bike so i cant take it......
**A: by all means take the bike back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">