• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

request for school records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

majano

What is the name of your state? PA

My daughter may or may not have won a due process award on behalf of my grandson in 2005. He is now 18 and trying to gain information about his school failures. He quit at 17 because he couldn't get support for his LDs. I'm hearing due process was won, but it had conditions**************..it was to never be told or it would be voided. Shoot, it was such a secret we never knew about it or got to access it for him.
If that's true and one exists (that could have changed his life,) how can he find out?
My question is two part. First, you should know that this district didn't even release his information to the attorney in 2004 when it was requested. They are TOUGH to deal with.
How can my grandson get ALL his files/records....every single piece****************************and a copy of his due process case? Do they have to make you copies on the spot?
Thank you for your time and help.

defuturo

You wonder why this post has received exactly 1 reply?

You wonder why this post has received exactly 1 reply that isn't even an answer?

BECAUSE IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO COHERENT SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Do you even know what the term "due process" means?

lealea1005

Getting is school transcripts is easy enough. Go to the guidance department at the high school he attended, sign the form, pay the fee and they give them to him.

As far as due process information, as well as IEP, 504, discipline, etc., it may or may not be included.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">