• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order - NJ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Parents are divorced. If mother decides to do a restraining order against grandchilds paternal grandmother, would she need to have fathers agreement? Or that would stand, no matter who the minor child is with.

quincy

Parents are divorced. If mother decides to do a restraining order against grandchilds paternal grandmother, would she need to have fathers agreement? Or that would stand, no matter who the minor child is with.
Would the restraining order be to prevent the grandmother from being around you or your child?

Eekamouse

If the mother doesn't want you around her children, why are you deliberately aggravating an already volatile situation? You could try getting along with your ex-dil for the sake of your grandchildren instead of being at war with her constantly.

Just Blue

If the mother doesn't want you around her children, why are you deliberately aggravating an already volatile situation? You could try getting along with your ex-dil for the sake of your grandchildren instead of being at war with her constantly.
In the link I posted she referred to the GS as her son. ;)

first off, i don't even speak to her, but she is nuts. i am close to my grandson and her soon to be ex husband and I'm sure she hates that, but I am a grown woman. She gave my son so much grief during their divorce, she loves RO's and in revenge, when and if she's allowed back in the house (2nd husband has a TRO against her) and is then allowed contact with my minor grandson, sure she will be seeking revenge, so I just wanted to know if she needed my son's permission to do so. I have tried earnestly to get along with her, but she is not right, so I just stopped talking to her.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
first off, i don't even speak to her, but she is nuts. i am close to my grandson and her soon to be ex husband and I'm sure she hates that, but I am a grown woman. She gave my son so much grief during their divorce, she loves RO's and in revenge, when and if she's allowed back in the house (2nd husband has a TRO against her) and is then allowed contact with my minor grandson, sure she will be seeking revenge, so I just wanted to know if she needed my son's permission to do so. I have tried earnestly to get along with her, but she is not right, so I just stopped talking to her.
Well, bully for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">