• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restricted license or hardship license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdwJava

softvirgo said:
but what do you mean by outcome of trial.
The fact that your license has been returned will have NO bearing on any criminal proceedings against you for DUI or other crimes.

Does DMV will go again to request the form. if i have been given back license can i drive without any kind of restriction.
You can certainly make that assumption. To be sure, you might consider going to your local DMV office and asking them - AND have them run your driver's license status. Also, check to see that what they returned to you was actually your license - it might be an ID card.

Moreover there are no charges filed in the court so what do you think why thats happening. its being more than a month.
I'd say they are waiting for the results of a chemical test. If you took a breath test only, then they are probably just taking their time. They have a year to file on a misdemeanor. If they are busy (the police OR the DA) then it may take a while to get to you.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">