• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

retaliation after protected conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ohioauditor

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

Went through ombuds with a couple issues. 3 weeks afterward I have lost promised career development training, my work is being gone through while it's being done and have had multiple notifications each day of poor work. 1 month prior I was told that I had a good 2005 coming and had my boss's support for further training and certifications. I am mentally drained and don't feel as though I can do my job properly while being constantly picked to pieces. Intimidation is a favorite tactic. New employee write up docs were created just days ago and have only been used on me. All of my records are being pulled and I am being given warnings/write ups for each one seperately. Is this retaliation, am I crazy? Please help because I am at the end of my rope, my personal and professional life is a wreck.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Without knowing what issues you went through the ombuds for, it's impossible to say if this is illegal retaliation or not.

Katy W.

law?

Also, if you have some kind of contract,statute or law stating that employees in your field cannot be retaliated against for using the ombudsman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">