• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revoking or Mental health NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blissfully

I posted a question a week or so ago. Concerning my nephew and his taking off when my mom has put the farm up for is bail. As i stated she has passed away recently. When he was arrested so was his cousin, my mom put the farm up for both of their bails. If we revoke the bond on one will it automatically be revoked on both... the one grandson is very mentally unstable and has threatened to kill himself and we have tried to get him help. They wont even come to get him because he hasnt hurt no one. We tried to get him picked up on a mental health order but they said no, again he hasnt hurt no one.
Thank you in advance!

Blissfully in NY

seniorjudge

blissfully said:
I posted a question a week or so ago. Concerning my nephew and his taking off when my mom has put the farm up for is bail. As i stated she has passed away recently. When he was arrested so was his cousin, my mom put the farm up for both of their bails. If we revoke the bond on one will it automatically be revoked on both... the one grandson is very mentally unstable and has threatened to kill himself and we have tried to get him help. They wont even come to get him because he hasnt hurt no one. We tried to get him picked up on a mental health order but they said no, again he hasnt hurt no one.
Thank you in advance!

Blissfully in NY
I'd get the bail bond revoked on both and get grandma's farm back.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">