• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Same Idiot Filing Same Appeal in Different Court...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? MO I no longer live in MO, but was the victim of a violent crime there. The man convicted for this crime has filed numerous appeals in circuit court, lost them all, and moved on to the appellate court. He filed with an attorney in the Eastern District and lost. Now, the same case is filed pro se in the Western District. Can the courts overturn each other's opinions at the same level but in different locations? He is determined to be released, I am on the Victim's List, and feel like an animal in hunting season with a bullseye on my head. Will it ever become frivolous to the point he is forced to stop? I know such provisions are in place, but no one has acted on the fines or extra 60 days penalty yet...

calatty

Filing worthless motions in various courts is a popular hobby among prisoners. They are rarely taken seriously by courts. I wouldn't let it bother you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">