• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School events

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

l_x

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I try to continue with my other thread but it was closed. The mother and I have joint legal and she have physical custody. The mother never inform me of any school events or parent-teacher conference (or any doctor's visit either).

When there is any event, the teacher would send a memo home in his folder which I never get because my visitation start on thursday after school to sunday.

Do any of you know any way for me to approach this? Should I talk to the teacher? I already talked to the mother numerous of times about this and she still don't tell me any of these stuff.

ecmst12

Talk to the teacher and work out a way for you to be notified; maybe teacher will be willing to send you an email or a note in the mail. Or, ask her to put it in his folder on Thursday or Friday when you see kiddo.

l_x

I honestly do not want to make anymore work for the teacher but I will talk to her tomorrow about it. Thank you for the advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">