• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school expulsion TX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robinlphelan

Zero Tolerance

Unfortunately for you menace Texas has what they call a "Zero Tolerance" rule. You will be expelled and there will be nothing you can do about it. If they ever let you back into the public school system would truly surprise me. If I were you I would be ready to "home school" or to attend a private school.

My son was expelled from a Texas school for the remainder of the year for commenting on a girls rear end. They classified it as "sexual harrassment" hence the "zero tolerence" rule.

Freedom of speech does not apply when in a public school setting.

IF there was no harm intended it's too bad for you, because YOUR choices of recourse for this type of behavior will be none.

CdwJava

menace123 said:
its bullsh.it that they can assume whatever they want, assuming things almost never comes to good things. they assume wrong and im going to be screwed for it. this is toooooooooooooooo cool.......... as a matter of fact... i dont just think that its not a threat i know its not i wrote the damn thing...... if i wrote this in a book they would say nothing this is all simply the fact it was writtin in numbered steps.........
The fact that you wrote this ON school time and ON school equipment makes it the school's business. It also gives them ample cause to suspend or expel you.

The school is going to err on the side of caution. Too many mass killers (many of them involved in school shootings) wrote similarly disturbing pieces of free speech that were discovered too late to save their victims. I would expect an expulsion for this. Perhaps next year you can return if you have shown that you are not a threat. But the state gives a lot of leeway to schools to protect the well-being of the students ... and your writing was just disturbing enough to give them good cause for the expulsion.

- Carl

AHA

menace123 said:
if i wrote this in a book they would say nothing this is all simply the fact it was writtin in numbered steps.........
It's the fact that you wrote it on a school computer readable for everyone that could be seen as an indirect threat. If it was just for your pleasure, why not write and save it on your own computer at home?
How would you like to find a document on the school computer that explains how every kid is going to get whacked, you would have no reaction to that???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">