• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

secretly video taped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpa05

I suggested earlier that he could ask his PI whether it's legal to put the system in or not. The follow up response suggested that asking a PI for info was wrong. I then suggested that there are indeed other resources for getting like infomation but a place to start might again be the PI. Should he/she (the PI) be the only source? Of course not. But to suggest that merely asking a private investigator for information is a bad thing to do is bad advice in itself. Again, there are indeed other resources out there for information regarding this matter. I suggest OH pursue them as well. I merely suggest (again) that he start with the PI.

As for letting it go, I think anymore replies debating the pros/cons of asking a PI for information does nothing to answer the original question(s) that OHJASON had again regarding the legality and resulting response(s) to the stbx husbands actions. If ya don't like PIs, so be it. By saying let it go, what I'm suggesting is that the debate regarding the pros/cons of using PIs as a resource for information is beyond the scope of OHJASON's original question. Again, some of us might like 'em, some of us may not. After reading his responses to this thread, I'm pretty sure that OHJASON will use some common sense and not take any one single person's words as gospel. My suggestion would be to start with the law and go from there.

moburkes

You are right, start with the law, which I am guessing is what OP was trying to do here. The conversation (the entire conversation) was over until you came back and suggested that it should be ended, which it obviously was already. Good night.

tpa05

(smiling) you sound like your feelings are hurt. It's ok, drink some warm milk and lay down. You'll be fine in the morning.

moburkes

(smiling) you sound like your feelings are hurt. It's ok, drink some warm milk and lay down. You'll be fine in the morning.
Don't drink milk. Don't drink coffee. Don't drink alcohol. I'm just amused that you KEEP this thread going by adding responses when the first one wasn't even necessary. So, no more reponses to make me feel better, 'kay?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">