• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

(Additional information on Registration of "Farm" vehicles)

From the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles:

http://www.dmv.dot.state.nc.us/driverlicense/DriversHandbook/Chapter4/farm.html

(Last sentence of the page)

"Farm equipment is legally entitled to travel on most roads in North Carolina (except interstates)."

Lost Title and Licensing of Farm vehicles:

http://www.dmv.dot.state.nc.us/vehicleregistration/faq/

Vehicles used by a farmer and used exclusively for farm use may be issued a farm license plate upon completion of MVR-330 and MVR-9 (Farmer Affidavit)

How do I get a duplicate title?

If the original title has been lost, the registered owner can apply for a duplicate title by following these steps:

1. Complete the Application for a Duplicate Title (MVR-4), in the presence of a notary. The application must be completed exactly the same as the original title was issued.

2. Furnish a $10.00 duplicate title fee.

3. If the original title has a lien on the vehicle, the lienholder must complete the bottom portion of MVR-4 in the presence of a notary or furnish a lien release.

4. All applications for duplicate titles must age 15 days.

Antique Vehicles:

Special fee charged in addition to regular license fee $10.00

Does plate carry a required prefix or suffix? No

May plate be personalized? No

Number of characters allowed for personalized plate: n/a

Fee charged in addition to regular & special license fee: n/a

Requirements for issuance Issued to a vehicle that is more than 35 years old.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">