• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seperate question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clf495

What is the name of your state?mo

this SHOULD be an easy one. my ex doesnt call very often and i was having a bad day the last time we spoke. the way he said something irritated me I got on computer and typed what I thought. I never intended to send this so it was just me venting. My computer crashed and when I went into drafts to delete it it was gone. I have been given impression he got it because he has called twice since then and spoken with my roomie. A large part of the email was about him showing no interest. anyway, he wont reply to emails now so i'm thinking he is going to try to use it against me. Would a nasty email haold any ground in court?

seniorjudge

clf495 said:
What is the name of your state?mo

this SHOULD be an easy one. my ex doesnt call very often and i was having a bad day the last time we spoke. the way he said something irritated me I got on computer and typed what I thought. I never intended to send this so it was just me venting. My computer crashed and when I went into drafts to delete it it was gone. I have been given impression he got it because he has called twice since then and spoken with my roomie. A large part of the email was about him showing no interest. anyway, he wont reply to emails now so i'm thinking he is going to try to use it against me. Would a nasty email haold any ground in court?
E-mails are generally worthless evidence since they are so easy to fake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">