• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SHOPLIFTING FINE AT MACYs raised 100 dollars...not right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zippysgoddess

Sorry, you are wrong there. Shoplifting is THEFT, THEFT is a criminal offense, therefore, you are hereby and forever branded a CRIMINAL!

You will get no sympathy on this board, you don't deserve any. Bet it would have been cheaper to just buy the stupid item but no, you wanted it at someone elses expense.

I grew up in complete, abject poverty, there were days I didn't have food to eat or a dry place to sleep, but I NEVER stole, no matter how hungry I was. I would go into the woods and scrounge for wild berries and roots, my sister and I scrounged in dumpsters at grocery stores for food items that they threw away because the box was dented or it was at the expiration date, we dug for alumnimum cans to haul in for a few cents to survive but we still did not STEAL!

Get a grip, I will tell you once more, face reality:

Shoplifting is THEFT, THEFT is a criminal offense, therefore, you are hereby and forever branded a CRIMINAL!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">