• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sign clause that you received employee handbook

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ljt99

seniorjudge said:
You are the surest sign that the devil does indeed inhabit the earth that I have seen in some time.

I would please like to see a little more evidence for this than BB's posts. Thank you.
Reading the numerous abusive posts by BB should be evidence enough. Read them all---most are non-stop hatred through and through. The total lack of any conscience should solidify the fact. I cannot say that I know BB personally but I thank God that I do not deal with someone like that in my workplace or my daily life.

I honestly did not come to this forum to cause trouble. I came to this forum for advice regarding a speeding ticket two months ago. Since then, I have enjoyed reading and learning from the problems and advice relating to other posters. I have tried to ignore and walk away from the numerous insulting posts by BB but decided this weekend that I was going to question those members posting insulting replies, asking why the need for such rudeness. What is wrong in treating others with the same respect we would like shown towards ourselves? Would we treat our colleagues that way?

The consistent reply has been to heap further abuse rather than maybe thinking just for a second that "you know, I was rude". I could post numerous insulting replies that I refer to and there would be no doubt that I am talking about verbal abuse in it's lowest, most obvious form.

It is sad that people are so petty and lack even a minimum of courtesy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">