• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims collection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

i filed a claim in january of this year and listed the agent for process in sacramento according to the sos website, court was scheduled for may, i won the case because they no showed, it has been one month and i still have not been paid, so i checked the sos website and their agent for process has been changed so they might not have received the sc130, what do i do now? do i ask the court to resend the sc130 to the current agent for process or so i just proceed with debt collection
thanks

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

i filed a claim in january of this year and listed the agent for process in sacramento according to the sos website, court was scheduled for may, i won the case because they no showed, it has been one month and i still have not been paid, so i checked the sos website and their agent for process has been changed so they might not have received the sc130, what do i do now? do i ask the court to resend the sc130 to the current agent for process or so i just proceed with debt collection
thanks
Can you verify whether or not the previous agent for process received the SC-130 that was sent at the time judgment was entered? Do you know when the agent for service of process was changed (i.e., was it before or after the judgment was entered)? Do you know whether or not the previous agent actually received the notice of the claim prior to the hearing?

Can you verify whether or not the previous agent for process received the SC-130 that was sent at the time judgment was entered? Do you know when the agent for service of process was changed (i.e., was it before or after the judgment was entered)? Do you know whether or not the previous agent actually received the notice of the claim prior to the hearing?
Can you verify whether or not the previous agent for process received the SC-130 that was sent at the time judgment was entered? i dont know since i assume the court automatically sends the sc130 to the agent of process listed after the verdict, or was i supposed to mail a copy to them?
Do you know when the agent for service of process was changed? somewhere after i filed the small claims (january) to when i checked it today (june). i have a printout of the original agent for process listed on the sos website.
Do you know whether or not the previous agent actually received the notice of the claim prior to the hearing? yes, the documents were properly served by the court and the defendant tried multiple times to settle the claim out of court and i refused.

Can you verify whether or not the previous agent for process received the SC-130 that was sent at the time judgment was entered? i dont know since i assume the court automatically sends the sc130 to the agent of process listed after the verdict, or was i supposed to mail a copy to them?
Do you know when the agent for service of process was changed? somewhere after i filed the small claims (january) to when i checked it today (june). i have a printout of the original agent for process listed on the sos website.
Do you know whether or not the previous agent actually received the notice of the claim prior to the hearing? yes, the documents were properly served by the court and the defendant tried multiple times to settle the claim out of court and i refused.
i still need help!!!

latigo

Can you verify whether or not the previous agent for process received the SC-130. . . . blah, blah, blah. . . . .
It is no mystery as to why you never have anything of value to say in her.

What is puzzling is what prompts you to say it.

It is no mystery as to why you never have anything of value to say in her.

What is puzzling is what prompts you to say it.
thanks guys, what do you mean by this? and what should i do since the agent of process has changed? such as when i send it to collections or whatever do i have to note or write down both the new and old agent for process

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">