• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SNAKE ... who's responsible???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Google "Durham Animal Control".

Alternatively get a big box, trap him, and relocate him yourself. It's likely, though, that whatever attracted the snake to your hard is likely to attract other snakes once he's gone.

Before you do anything you need to identify it. It's probably not a dangerous snake, but you really need to make sure.

See you back here in a couple of months when you want to know who's responsible for removing the rats! :)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
During college I caught snakes -- okay just my friend's ball python. What gorgeous animal it was. I was terrified of snakes once upon a time until I got a call at about 8 am from my buddy asking me to come over to his dorm because Fluffy got loose. Somehow the damn thing crawled through the dresser into the neighbor's underwear drawer. :D Oh what memories of college I have. :p I still can't stand garter snakes though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">