• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Some Friendly Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

Want to take a peek at OP's credentials? ;)
I will help you, here is the IP that shows to you right now. 208.110.69.200 and many others.
YOUR credentials have abso-blumin' NOTHING to do with IP addresses. Period. Even. If.

NO one HERE is allowed by the MODERATOR to even HINT that they are attorney's without backing those claims up with CREDENTIALS... Jeez, Dude. You're off your rocker. Seriously, you need to FOCUS. :rolleyes:

Talk to your attorney, ask your attorney about North Carolina some more and ask how she feels about this forum and recieving advice. That is my main point.
I talked to my attorney today. And I'll talk to her tomorrow. Actually, I will go meet with her tomorrow. And I have told her I have received some advice from an oline forum...and a lot of the information received has been VERY accurate. I have run it by her...and she has said if I come across anything else that sparks my interest, or I feel may be useful to me, feel free to ask her. Am I going to make life or death decisions from an online forum? No. Am I going to gather information and use it to make informed decisions? Yes.

I don't take my neighbor or best friends advice as the word of God, but it doesn't mean they aren't right some times.

If you COULD say what qualifies you as more informed than any other volunteer on here, I imagine you would. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes:

Proserpina

I talked to my attorney today. And I'll talk to her tomorrow. Actually, I will go meet with her tomorrow. And I have told her I have received some advice from an oline forum...and a lot of the information received has been VERY accurate. I have run it by her...and she has said if I come across anything else that sparks my interest, or I feel may be useful to me, feel free to ask her. Am I going to make life or death decisions from an online forum? No. Am I going to gather information and use it to make informed decisions? Yes.

I don't take my neighbor or best friends advice as the word of God, but it doesn't mean they aren't right some times.

If you COULD say what qualifies you as more informed than any other volunteer on here, I imagine you would. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes:

Could I just please give you a little round of applause here?

Good going :)

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

Could I just please give you a little round of applause here?

Good going :)
Honestly speaking, InfantCustody has come a long way since her first post. She's proven herself to be openminded, willing to learn and co-parent with her less than stellar co-parent. She's also been more than patient with him, offered him more than many of us would and been gracious when she's made a mistake.

IC--- I like you :D:cool:

Lt. Drako

YOUR credentials have abso-blumin' NOTHING to do with IP addresses. Period. Even. If.

NO one HERE is allowed by the MODERATOR to even HINT that they are attorney's without backing those claims up with CREDENTIALS... Jeez, Dude. You're off your rocker. Seriously, you need to FOCUS. :rolleyes:
Where did I hint at being an attorney? Point it out. Spell Ass-u-me "dude"

I did not give legal advice, nor hinted at giving such. Can you say the same or is your job just to bully the posters?

I asked for respect, that is so far not in the nature of some.

Honestly speaking, InfantCustody has come a long way since her first post. She's proven herself to be openminded, willing to learn and co-parent with her less than stellar co-parent. She's also been more than patient with him, offered him more than many of us would and been gracious when she's made a mistake.

Ahhhh...thank you to both of you. I like you, too!! :) :cool:

I admit, when I look back on some of my earlier postings, I don't even recognize myself so it has been a HUGE learning journey, and I know I'm not done yet. I really give THIS FORUM *gasps to self:eek:* a lot (almost all) of the credit for how far I have come in learning to co-parent with my less than ideal co-parent and also making me realize how my actions are perceived by others, or how my actions could be improved!

Thanks guys... wasn't this a warm and fuzzy moment?? :D

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

Ahhhh...thank you to both of you. I like you, too!! :) :cool:

I admit, when I look back on some of my earlier postings, I don't even recognize myself so it has been a HUGE learning journey, and I know I'm not done yet. I really give THIS FORUM *gasps to self:eek:* a lot (almost all) of the credit for how far I have come in learning to co-parent with my less than ideal co-parent and also making me realize how my actions are perceived by others, or how my actions could be improved!

Thanks guys... wasn't this a warm and fuzzy moment?? :D
You do know what I normally say about warm fuzzies... right? ;) For some people moments of levity cause actual pain... I'm not one of them, but I'm not one to blindly pass out kudos either... call me a skeptic, or whatever, but still. :p

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

Where did I hint at being an attorney? Point it out. Spell Ass-u-me "dude"

I did not give legal advice, nor hinted at giving such. Can you say the same or is your job just to bully the posters?

I asked for respect, that is so far not in the nature of some.
You really need to proof your own posts, Dude. I didn't say that YOU were saying that YOU were an attorney... just that NO ONE HERE says they're an attorney without first proving it via credentials for the Moderators. Jeez.

No, you didn't give legal advice, but you did say, in a nutshell that we (as a forum) have no idea what we're talking about. You need to provide a link to the post where we've said anything different... seriously, FOCUS.

Oh, and as far as respect? You've got to earn respect. You post nonsensical NONSENSE and we'll call you on it. I know I just did.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Agreed. I like her too which startled me when I realized how she started.

chronicle

I have an attorney, and I lurk religiously on this site- for the simple reason that this site, and the very good, often incredibly accurate advice given keeps me in check when I think I have an issue with my Ex I can take to court. Also, the advice I take from here allows me to speak to my atty from a place of at least understanding the situation, saving me time and money.

No one here claims to know all- and in most posts they tell the OP to see a local atty. The people giving advice here are very responsible. It would be a shame to tell people not to learn from others experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">