• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding on private road what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hendo2010

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

What can you do that is legal to stop your nieghbors and thier company to slow down on my road ?, it is my property they have an easement for ingress and egress, and drive through at 30 to 40 miles per hour I have asked for them to slow down but they only drive faster after asking them to slow down.

Is it legal to put speed bumps in with posted signs , can they sue me for damage to thier cars , they are that type that would still drive fast and sue me for damages or what else can I do any Ideas would be great.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

What can you do that is legal to stop your nieghbors and thier company to slow down on my road ?, it is my property they have an easement for ingress and egress, and drive through at 30 to 40 miles per hour I have asked for them to slow down but they only drive faster after asking them to slow down.

Is it legal to put speed bumps in with posted signs , can they sue me for damage to thier cars , they are that type that would still drive fast and sue me for damages or what else can I do any Ideas would be great.
**A: post signs, install speed bumps, post guards, install gates**************.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Check this poster's history for more info:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=2207342

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">