• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket in FLORIDA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

So I can say "Your Honor, this case was an anomaly, I have brought my driving record as evidence that I am not a repeat traffic offender. I have been in Florida three years without a traffic infraction. In light of this, I ask for withheld adjudication and economic leniency." ....
Sounds good to me.

Jim_bo

I'm not sure why you would want to do this? Basically, you are just pleading guilty. From what you said, there is no way the cop was able to pace you properly to get an accurate reading of your speed. Why not just go to court and challenge the accuracy of the pace? I have challenged cops in court several times and won. It really isn't that hard. Honestly, I think these guys get complacent because they are challenged so rarely. I say, do some research, make a diagram, show where you were accellerating and slowing and where he was. I bet you will do better than you think.

Jimbo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">