• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spousal Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas702

I think the "happy crowd" blew her out with insults long before she got a response she can work with. Too bad, really.

And, btw breezy...since you just had to get that last condescending shot in about your time in NATO. FYI I also served 4 years in the the North Atlantic/European theatre under NATO command (part of my 13 years active duty before disabling injuries got me discharged. That was after SEA and before I eventually spent terms as a lawMAKER and a policymaker (both elected). So, you can take your pathetic attempts to impress me/everyone and pound sand. Further, I can't recall any time in which "security briefs" became "law". Security briefs are nothing more than reports for policy or action decisions.

But you just keep pumping your head. I am going in for another surgery tomorrow, so you can go back to your unchallenged mocking of those who need help.

MAFB '68-9
Phu Cat '69
COMUSFORAZ '71-'74
SPHAFS '74-'76
NAFB '76-'78
Kadena '79-'82

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">