• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stepparent adoption, cross state lines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ithildriel said:
We'll try not to hold this against you. :p
The Democrat part or the not a man part? Apparently the name OhioGAL was confusing to her. Dang. I thought I was pretty upfront about my gender.

Ohiogal said:
The Democrat part or the not a man part? Apparently the name OhioGAL was confusing to her. Dang. I thought I was pretty upfront about my gender.
All of it, and we don't hold being an attorney against you either, because your so cool. :cool: :D

Shay-Pari'e

Ithildriel said:
LOL you're hilarious. Thanks for the comic interlude.

Marriage is for life, but lets make babies with anyone swinging a p enis within 300 yards. Nice ideals. :D

I got this far in the post and now I need to clean my key board! That said, I truly feel sorry for any man who get's involved with this piece of *Whatever*.

Shay-Pari'e said:
LOL you're hilarious. Thanks for the comic interlude.

Marriage is for life, but lets make babies with anyone swinging a p enis within 300 yards. Nice ideals. :D

I got this far in the post and now I need to clean my key board! That said, I truly feel sorry for any man who get's involved with this piece of *Whatever*.
:D

I'm glad I don't have to pay for all the replacement keyboards that my rapier wit has deemed necessary. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">