• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stop child support payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMSC

Niffer67 said:
OK guys....how a flag and patriotism became the main subject when there is a father who has been gypped is a mystery to me.

I, for one, can understand his anger at the American Justice system and do not believe his comments to be anything directed at America as a whole. Besides....it is his God given right to express himself. His AMERICAN right....you know, that which all those people died to make sure we got to have.Niff
Here is how the flag came into play and if you think this statement is okay because this poster is frustrated then you have as many problems as he does: "The flag and what it represents is perverted filth!" Ummm....hello?????????????

It is our God given right to express ourselves as well. No I don't know that he is an AMERICAN, I don't know him! But most American's would stand behind their justice system or give it a kick in the butt, not completely degrade their country and others in it because they have been wronged by one county's court system!!!!

I agree with Aricci, what is wrong with you, fight until there is nothing left, if you give up your rights that is the easy way out and you will still be paying supposrt. However if your ex is married and you would prefer your child call someone else daddy then so be it.

You need to report this judge to the bar association if you think he is doing unethical practice. And keep going above everyone elses heads until something gets done!

N

Niffer67

"Perverted filth" huh? Well, I must disagree with that statement as I AM an American who believes in my country. But I am not naive enough to automatically assume that our legal system is without it's faults and loopholes.

I basically advised this frustrated father to pursue the custody of his children by any means legally necesarry. Go to the bar association, the newspapers, the higher courts.....WHATEVER HAS TO BE DONE. Raise suspicion about the "friend of the family".

At this time of hightened national awareness I can see where you and many others are extremely sensative to such comments.
It is emotion and strength of spirit that is behind YOUR statements and it is emotion and desparation that was behind his.

Just one last pc of advice.....if your not going to offer supportive advice and genuine concern then why don't you keep your comments to yourself. I believe there are quite a few political message boards out there.

CMSC

Niffer67 said:
"Perverted filth" huh? Well, I must disagree with that statement as I AM an American who believes in my country.

Just one last pc of advice.....if your not going to offer supportive advice and genuine concern then why don't you keep your comments to yourself. I believe there are quite a few political message boards out there.
First of all I DID NOT say perverted filth, I was quoting the original poster!

Second of all, honey I have been through the court system so yes I do know it isn't always fair and I am NOT naive!

Third, I gave the exact same advice as you did only I did it before you did, so if you don't like it don't read and certainly don't copy or rewrite into your own words!

Fourth, my dear newbie, I have genuine concern for these children, but I can't be a shoulder to cry on for someone who comes on here insulting the country that gave him the right to go to court in the first place.

Fifth, NIffer, if you stick around here long enough you will turn into me! I have been on here quite a while and have made some stupid mistakes by being too nice to people. If you are too nice you sugar coat and then they end up getting hurt worse than they already are because they rely on what you say to be the gospel! If you can't back it up with a statute or case law don't say it.

I pay my tithing and I pay my taxes therefore I am an AMERICAN CHRISITAN!

I do want ot thank dirtyratjim (nice name by the way) for deleting his remarks unless i am just overlooking them.

You see I guess it is the newbies who will be here to help you because us oldies aren't that compassionate anymore. Too bad to because Momma_tiger is a wealth of information!

Now, I am done so please Niffer don't bother responding.

N

Niffer67

AM American
AM Christian
NOT a newbie to Family Law
NOT into slamming others out of self-rightousness....(including you)

God Bless :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">