• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Striped search!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

E=shiba;2403381]

There are LEGAL searches where a female must remove her clothing in order for a search. Again, is this one? I'm not sure as the OP did not give much details.
On the side of the road? Unless they carried a portable dressing room, it was illegal to make her expose herself in public.

The OP states that they pulled her over for "nothing", but what is the likelyhood of that? Again, what really happened IS important!
I don't care of she was caught with a bazooka, that does not allow the police to make her commit another crime in their efforts to investigate a crime.

I suspect there is far more to this story than the OP is letting on and those facts are very important, before claiming sexual misconduct
.I'll be on Daves side. There is almost nothing that would allow a full strip search to be undertaken in the public eye. And when I say almost nothing; the almost is so extreme it is not worth considering here.

And again, I'm not saying it is right either. You are making too quick a judgement based on previous bias and emotion rather than asking for the facts about the situation
I'm not. They ordered she expose her mommy parts. I can't think of any state that it is legal to expose your mommy parts in public.

[i live in scott co. Tn. I was pulled over for no reason pulled out of my car, then searched, then the k9 officer and the other officer searched my car. While another officer striped searched me on the side of the road. I mean literally striped searched me. They found nothing, and let me go. Then a week after that the k9 officer pulled me again just to ask me if i had drugs in my car. Then just let me go. Is there anything i can do about this? If so what could i do? I'm from a very small town so i could get a lawyer from here cause they are all connected. So any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
They made me pull my pants down panties down shirt and bra up shoes off. AND NO ITS NOT FOR THE MONEY ITS SO THESE *******S WILL STOP HARASSIN EVERYONE

Babygrl, is there any chance this search was captured by the dash cam? From the information I have available, I don't see justification for even a "Terry" frisk. Don't see where there appears to be an arrest, making this incident to an arrest. And I for damn sure don't see any justification of intrusion to the degree OP suggests. Anyone who does see any justification in here is just plain delusional.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">