• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Submitting financial info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

qurice

What is the name of your state? TX

I've starting preparing the forms to request a modification of the support order to reflect the fact that I do not have insurance available. I also need to submit the financial info as well, but my wife and I have filed our last return jointly. How do I submit the return to show what income is mine and what is my wife's? Do I need to submit her W-2 info also? Would it be OK to black out info like her employer and SSN since she isn't a party to the case? I did a search because I'm sure this has been asked before, but was unable to find an answer. Thanks for all your help thus far!

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state? TX

I've starting preparing the forms to request a modification of the support order to reflect the fact that I do not have insurance available. I also need to submit the financial info as well, but my wife and I have filed our last return jointly. How do I submit the return to show what income is mine and what is my wife's? Do I need to submit her W-2 info also? Would it be OK to black out info like her employer and SSN since she isn't a party to the case? I did a search because I'm sure this has been asked before, but was unable to find an answer. Thanks for all your help thus far!
Yes, attach both hers and your W-2s. It is acceptable to black out your wife's SSN and employer's name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">