• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license moving to another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coosi

"Advice is one of those things it's far more blessed to give than to receive"

Carolyn Wells

G

grab ankles

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I guess you don't like my style. But, my "style" has nothing to do with the fact you won't be issued a driver's license. Accept that fact.
This would have sufficed to begin with :)

I'm not "running" to another state... job relocation... I already presumed I wasn't getting another license. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any recourses or similar experiences...

edit: this an advice forum or a spellchecker / moral lambast??? :p

Last edited:

HomeGuru

grab ankles said:

I'm not "running" to another state... job relocation... I already presumed I wasn't getting another license. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any recourses or similair experiences...
**A: please go back to your similair and take a nap.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

grab ankles said:

I'm not "running" to another state... job relocation... I already presumed I wasn't getting another license. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any recourses or similair experiences...

My response:

If you already "presumed" that you weren't getting another license, then what "recourse" could there possibly be? What would a "similar experience" do for you? Nothing.

There are plenty of similar experiences on this site, and they all end up the same way - - no driver's licenses, and buying a bus pass.

Tell me - - why would one State take you off the road, only to have another State agree to put you back on the road? Does that make any sense to you? Why would another State want you on their roads and highways? Why would another State want a drunk driver?

Are you really THAT stupid to think otherwise? Are you in a drunken stupor right now?

That's why you're an idiot. You can't think beyond your red nose.

IAAL

G

grab ankles

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

If you already "presumed" that you weren't getting another license, then what "recourse" could there possibly be? What would a "similar experience" do for you? Nothing.

There are plenty of similar experiences on this site, and they all end up the same way - - no driver's licenses, and buying a bus pass.

Tell me - - why would one State take you off the road, only to have another State agree to put you back on the road? Does that make any sense to you? Why would another State want you on their roads and highways? Why would another State want a drunk driver?

Are you really THAT stupid to think otherwise? Are you in a drunken stupor right now?

That's why you're an idiot. You can't think beyond your red nose.

IAAL
right... I presumed...

There's always provisional licenses... I'm not asking to get out of my sentence, just if there was another take on it... each state differ in laws...not dramatically but somewhat.. for instance I should have gotten 4 years, month in jail, impounded vehicle, community service, those ignition breathalyzer devices on my car and probation... but since I'm NOT a drunk the courts gave me leniency...

the only thing worse than asking a stupid question is pure ignorance which obviously is what you wish everyone else had to fulfill your superiority complex...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

grab ankles said:
the only thing worse than asking a stupid question is pure ignorance which obviously is what you wish everyone else had to fulfill your superiority complex...

My response:

I know you are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.

IAAL

B

Big Bubba

Maybe poster will be foolish enough to drive again and I can adopt him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">