• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended Registration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tubguy

I let my insurance laps for more than 31 days and Pen DOT is suspending my registration for 3 mos. I have insurance now, but the order is final. They say that I could appeal the suspension. I would like to prepar the appeal my self. I have no clue where to start. How must I write an appeal. The prothontary dept. says that if it is not in the right format the judge will not approve it. I live in PA

J

jia

ignore the suspension

I suggest you keep driving as long as you have the insurance. Forget about the suspended registration. They just want to make people's life miserable. Take your chance for 3 months. If you are stopped, take the fine for driving without registration and tell the court you took the step to correct the problem, but they made it difficult. That's better than going through the appeal.

Jia

M

macmic

Why did you let it laspes is important...

If you were in the military and stationed in the middle east then the suspension is illegal.

If you were in the hospital, or in Jail you have a vaild reason for not renewing, you had no access to your checkbook!

If you didnt have the money well thats NO EXCUSE!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">