• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended sentence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R.C

You will get the 4 years.

Why do all the inmates turn into bible thumpers when there caught up?

should of been thumpin the bible on the streets.

USATRace.com

T

TalulaRae

Words of wisdom from the legal guru:

"It all comes down to the judge and what mood he is in when you go before him. I got a 3 yr. joint suspension and had to do a year in residential and 3 years formal probation with testing.I was arrested 2 times for abscounding and reinstated & had less than 30 days to go until I thought I would be off of probation and was arrested again for abscounding and along with another person I was charged with posession with intent to sale because they found 7 grams in his vehicle. Neither one of us were taken to court for these charges but was transferred to LA county for the abscounding warrant and the judge extended my probation 8 months. I screwed up and had 3 dirty tests and the same judge gave me 365 days county time and when I got out I would be through with probation. I did 15 days in custody & 8 months house arrest and it is over. My origional charge was posession for sale of Meth. Sentence was 3 yr. joint suspension, 3 yr. formal probation & 1 year residential. It was 4 years 3 months from my origional sentence date to the day I got off of house arrest. There were other minor screw ups too but because the judge was in a good mood that day I am a free person now instead of starting a 3 yr prison sentence in 9/03 like the DA was recommendin. Anything is possible Stevie so don't stress yourself out. Que Sera, Que Sera"

That is pathetic. If any or all of that is true, I don't think it had anything to do with the mood of the judge. Could it be that you forgot to mention the DEAL YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE WITH THE DA's OFFICE and THE POLICE? You may be free but rat's never last long in the real world. Karma is a bitch! Locked up or on the street, you'll be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life.

unicorn17731

Believe what you want

I don't really care if you believe it or not but I went through it. And Karma is a bitch so before you go calling someone a rat you should know a little bit more about that person than what you assume you know by reading a paragraph that was written in response to another persons dilema. It also helps when you have a good attorney and not a PD and the origional arrest was a first offense.It didn't have anything to do with turning to religion either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">