• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TABC Certificate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Papaya

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

My ex owes back child support. His drivers license is suspended and the passport application was denied. He works as a bartender and earns his income mostly in cash so the OAG gets about $40/month from his paycheck. He does not make separate payments so his balance keeps increasing every month.

I'm wondering if we could revoke or suspend his TABC license for not paying child support? I know it's his way to earn his money so it's probably a bad idea to revoke his license (then he loses his job = zero child support) but I'm just wondering...

Thank you guys!
PapaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">