• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tennessee License Suspension over, can I get a Florida License?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

it's not that I ignored the event, I never got anything by mail about the event and my car was totaled so I didn't drive afterwards therefore I didn't get insurance. I have been added to someone elses insurance since then though.
oh...so it wasn't a little fender bender....serious enough that your car was totaled. how bad was the other car? were you at fault? if you didn't have insurance, how were their damages taken care of? i hope the person who has you added knows that you don't have a valid license and they are at risk of not being covered in the event that you have another wreck. they are required to list all licensed drivers that will be routinely driving their cars....least that is our requirement.

moburkes

All you need to do to satisfy #1 is to contact Progressive. They are the ONLY insurance company that I am aware of, that issues out-of-state SR22s. You will ask for a "non owner out-of-state SR22 policy". Their number is 1-800-PROGRESSIVE. If they don't offer it, open up the yellow pages and start calling other companies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">