• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The lights are out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

uniccco

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina my wife took out charges of domestic violence violence that didnt happen it was her scheme to get me removed from the home to continue her cheating while i couldnt go back to the home for ten days i had the utilities turned off will i get in trouble for this or maybe have to pay allimony we were only married 3 months we have no children together Ihave won the case so i can go back home she has since moved out stole all my personal belongings

LdiJ

uniccco said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina my wife took out charges of domestic violence violence that didnt happen it was her scheme to get me removed from the home to continue her cheating while i couldnt go back to the home for ten days i had the utilities turned off will i get in trouble for this or maybe have to pay allimony we were only married 3 months we have no children together Ihave won the case so i can go back home she has since moved out stole all my personal belongings
Turning off the utilities was childish....and is just the sort of thing that can make you look like you have anger issues.

If you were only married three months you aren't going to have to pay any alimony.

Just file for divorce and move on with your life.

rmet4nzkx

uniccco said:
You can sure pick them? What is the nature of your disability?
1-10-2003
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=127786
uniccco said:
What is the name of your state? NORTH CAROLINA HELLO I HAVE AQUESTION I FOUND OUT A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO THAT A CHILD BORN DURING MY FIRST MARRIAGE WAS NOT MINE AND DURING THE TIME OF SEPERATION I WAS CHARGED WITH ARREARS FROM CHILD SUPPORT AND MEDICAID THE CHILD WAS ALREADY 6 YEARS OLD BY THIS TIME CAN I GET THE AGENCY TO REFIGURE THESE CHARGES THERE ARE OTHER CHILDREN INVOLVED AND WHO DO I TALK TO
6-12-2001
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=62695
uniccco said:
hello i am in north carolina and i wish to know if i can terminate my parental rights and what will happen to child support i am not a father who doesnt care but my hand has been forced i have a ex wife who continues to lie in open court and the last time it got me held in contempt for a consent order that i had put in to effect i will not be held in contempt for someone elses lies again
5-9-2001
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=57289
uniccco said:
can i add adultery to the divorce after a settlement my ex i found out recently got pregnant by another man 2 months after we were married we were seperated and divorced back in 1997 we were married february 20 1993 the child was born january of 1994

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">