• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

things didnt go good

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ecmst12

Your son is an adult. It is legal for him to make bad choices. Hell, it's EXPECTED for a 19 year old to make some bad choices. Lots of posters here have adult children who have made bad choices. But once they are adults, you have done all you can.

It is much more important for you to seek help for your issues. You are not actually being hit with a bat.

Proserpina

i was in therapy but keep being retraumatized by my mother. how would you like it if you were traumatized over and over. if this were happening to you you couldnt handle it believe me... i witnessed the sexual abuse by walking in on her touching my son sexually. it wasnt something i came up with as somesort of sick joke. my therapist even wrote me a letter stating i was upset about the abuse so i can show a judge. yes my son is 19 but making bad choices and is being fed money by my mother to not call but the police have stepped in and made my son call since they have all his medical records and letter from therapist. so i could go to therapy all day long but if you are hit with a bat everyday you dont reap the benefits of needed therapy. believe me i go to therapy. maybe its time for the abuser to call that number. i will send it to durham police to give to my mother. thanks

THIS is why we're concerned about YOUR health, OP.

Because what you're saying here makes no sense (the police can't force your son to do anything, and your therapist's letter is meaningless).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">