• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Third party claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunnydaze

What is the name of your state? Arizona

At this time have suffered serious back injury that will not allow me back to work at 97k year job. The case strait up I went thru all the procedures medically which resulted in back surgery thus permantly putting me in light duty status, my employee has notified me that i will 'let go" based on my physical inability to perform the core functions of my job.

There is a definintive third party claim. I fell at work while contruction was being done on one of the offices we lease in a building I tripped over material left behind by the workers thus suffering a knee and lower back injury. All the facts have been documented since day one. Approximately how long would it take a third party to settle if our case is basically "beyond doubt" and evidence is honesly overwhelming on our side. However the amount we will seeking will be very high based on salary alone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">