• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threatening and bribing minors & breaking and enetering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AClives

California. My psycho dad used to threaten and pay people, My peers to "inform" on me. He did this by breaking into their houses at night and choking them until they gave him the answers he wanted. Only now are they willing to talk. It's been 10 years and plus. Do we have a case?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
California. My psycho dad used to threaten and pay people, My peers to "inform" on me. He did this by breaking into their houses at night and choking them until they gave him the answers he wanted. Only now are they willing to talk. It's been 10 years and plus. Do we have a case?
What evidence exists of any of what you have said?

CdwJava

He used to force entry into homes, choke people until they told on you, and NO ONE called the cops? Ever?

This sounds rather ... uh ... incredible.

As Ohiogal asked, do you have any proof of this? Are ANY of these friends willing to come forward and describe what happened? Were they adults when this happened, or were they minors? And, if minors, did their parents ever report the break ins?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">