• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Agent Orange

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lauralou

I'm sorry for upsetting you on my reposting.

I came to this place for advice, not to be yelled at (isn't that what the CAPS were for?).

I was having trouble posting and before I went offline, my posting was not there, so when I came on this morning I submitted a new post. Believe me, I have better things to do than type the same long story over and over.

If you are having a bad day, I'm sorry. But maybe you could learn to be nicer to others. New Year's is coming up. Might be a good resolution.

As before, sorry I upset you.

A

Agent Orange

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lauralou:
I'm sorry for upsetting you on my reposting.

I came to this place for advice, not to be yelled at (isn't that what the CAPS were for?).

I was having trouble posting and before I went offline, my posting was not there, so when I came on this morning I submitted a new post. Believe me, I have better things to do than type the same long story over and over.

If you are having a bad day, I'm sorry. But maybe you could learn to be nicer to others. New Year's is coming up. Might be a good resolution.

As before, sorry I upset you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not upset, there (in the past) was a person who posted several different times on the same subject and it got annoying to everyone. I apologize for being brash. I think everyone had trouble with posting yesterday. No apology needed, thanks for letting us know you weren't being annoying on purpose (did that sound bad?)

I'm not having a bad day, I like to think of myself as telling it the way it is (I guess if I'm a ***** fot not being sympathetic, so be it) Reality is harsh. If I knew then what I know now, I'd rather hear it the harsh way than to have it padded and not mean as much. But either way it is my opinion and if you were hurt by it, then that I apologize for.

AO

L

lauralou

Yes. You are right. I suppose all of shoot off at the mouth before we really know what is going on sometimes. I'm sure I am as guilty as anyone.

No one looking for sympathy here. Just advice. Thank you for your opinion.

And, I must say, no one knows the harshness of reality better than myself.

Signing off. Have a good one.

A

Agent Orange

Same here (harshness), Well, welcome to the board, Hope you stay and learn alot, and contribute as well.

friends?

A

Agent Orange

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lauralou:
First impressions......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">