• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To sunhead1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CSO286

You locked your thread. Please either reopen it or reply here so we can help you.

sunhead1
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2011

figuring out a custody order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
I recieved an order of court and in that order an interm order was referenced. The new order stated that paragraph three of the Interm order would be in full force and effect. There was another clause written in beside Paragraph three from our regular judge...I'm not sure if this applys. I have a fiance and this written in part excluded him from contact. However, the hearing officer did an avaidavit of household on him and he has a clean record. I would like to have a birthday party for my kids tommorrow with the fiance and his nieces and nephews. I called the hearing officer and she said that she could not speak to me about anything. If I have this party and that clause pertains to the fiance ....what are the consequences for me???? conceredWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

mistoffolees

You locked your thread. Please either reopen it or reply here so we can help you.

sunhead1
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2011

figuring out a custody order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please write it in English. I really have no idea what you're saying or what you're asking. And you haven't provided the detail (such as exact wording of the court orders) for ANYONE to answer - even if they're better at deciphering your gibberish than I am.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
:mad:very rude response!!!!
Well maybe it made you realize that you locked BOTH of your threads. Maybe you should say "thank you" that people actually tried to help you despite your idiocy.

I think you should go pay a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">