• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transfering large amounts of money into the US - What is required?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swalsh411

So when did you get the email you that you won a foreign lottery? Can you forward that to me so I can have the same problem you do?

justmejustme

If you have to ask about your problem, this "situation" about millions and are truly sincere-then you are either a very dim bulb, or one who employs a very vivid imagination.
Maybe i'm just curious? Maybe I have a rich-ass dad that's about to die? Maybe I won the lottery? Maybe I found bags full of money when I was taking a stroll through the woods?

Geez, some of you really dont help with the American stereotypes, pretending to be smart when you're not, excessive use of sarcasm. Nigerian Lottery Winner, very clever, very clever indded, it's not like that's been used before?

I only asked for some simple information..

Last edited by a moderator:

justalayman

Maybe i'm just curious? Maybe I have a rich-ass dad that's about to die? Maybe I won the lottery? Maybe I found bags full of money when I was taking a stroll through the woods?

Geez, some of you really dont help with the American stereotypes, pretending to be smart when you're not, excessive use of sarcasm. Nigerian Lottery Winner, very clever, very clever indded, it's not like that's been used before?

I only asked for some simple information..
Have you ever heard the phrase " a fool and his money are soon parted"

If you have millions of dollars, you are foolish for seeking advice on an internet forum. You need to be taking a couple of those dollars and paying an attorney to tell you how to shuffle your money from country to country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">