• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trivia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

latigo

Q: What is the name of your state ?

A: I believe it is known as senility.

Pop quiz:

What incident prompted Alabama’s conservative-democrat Senator Howell Heflin to once remark:

“ I see that Ted Kennedy has changed his position on off-shore drilling.”

Last edited:

justalayman

It isn't fair to answer because I looked it up on the internet but I have to say; it was a creative use of the terms used and a bit humorous due to the terms used given the situation.

latigo

QUOTE=justalayman;3038454]It isn't fair to answer because I looked it up on the internet but I have to say; it was a creative use of the terms used and a bit humorous due to the terms used given the situation.[/QUOTE]

A wizard in turning a word was the late, much respected and honored Alabama Senator.

I came across his clever quip in reading "Last Lion".

A superbly written and encompassing Kennedy family biography, incidentally.

justalayman

The little encounter good ole Ted had with that unknown woman on his boat!

ding ding ding ding ding!!!

we have a winner. You have won absolutely nothing. Your prize will not be shipped to you shortly as it would be a silly thing to attempt to do.

latigo

Edward Moore Kennedy

BTW, Justy the first book I've read that was written by a committee! Staff writers at the Boston Globe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">