• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Troubles posting while loggen on and being booted off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

rmet4nzkx said:
Don't hit Berryessa to hard! :eek: If you are going to wipe out it is better to land on your assets and to save face;)

I frequent another site that is somehow affiliated with this one(doityourself.com).

I had a very similar problem a week or so ago. The funny thing is one poster started asking about problems and nobody else had any. Then a day or two later I started having a problem similar to yours (rmet). It has since cleared up.

Maybe the server had/has a virus that has varied effects.Maybe it's just the heat. Electricity does not like heat. It can bring things to a full stop in a computer.

rmet4nzkx

justalayman said:
I frequent another site that is somehow affiliated with this one(doityourself.com).

I had a very similar problem a week or so ago. The funny thing is one poster started asking about problems and nobody else had any. Then a day or two later I started having a problem similar to yours (rmet). It has since cleared up.

Maybe the server had/has a virus that has varied effects.Maybe it's just the heat. Electricity does not like heat. It can bring things to a full stop in a computer.
Oh I already had that happen, my computer was hacked but this is the only site I am having problems with now that the other problem is cleared. I was offline for more than a week while I replaced hardware etc damaged by the hacker.

justalayman

rmet4nzkx said:
Oh I already had that happen, my computer was hacked but this is the only site I am having problems with now that the other problem is cleared. I was offline for more than a week while I replaced hardware etc damaged by the hacker.
No, seriously, that was the only site I was having trouble with as well. I don't know how these two sites are interconnected but it is possible they utilize a common server that itself has a virus. I thought they had restricted my screen name from replying to anything.

The other thing is they may very well have the same techs. Now that could be the problem all by itself.:eek: At the other site at the bottom of the page, it refers those with legal q's to come here. I would presume they are interconnected somehow.

Have a Legal Question? Visit our affiliate FreeAdvice.com. Need a Lawyer? Visit AttorneyPages.co
What would be quite ironic is that nobody believed this other guy and then others started having the problem. Now if others here start having the problem,,,,,,,,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">